Live online stream of the panel organised by HR Magazine with a group of legal and Human Resources professionals discussing the coronavirus emergency and giving advice on how to build an HR action plan for the current epidemic situation in Hong Kong and globally.
Adam Hugill joins the panel and provides an Employment Law perspective to legal issues that employers and employees are facing during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Panelists answer practical questions on best practices to undertake. These include:
- Paul Arkwright, Publisher & Editor-in-Chief, HR Magazine (moderator)
- Adam Hugill, Partner, Hugill & Ip (HR legal perspective)
- Dr Richard Claydon, CEO, roundPegz (Organisational behaviour & employee engagement perspective)
- Aisling Gormley, Head of HR, Catalyst Lifestyle (HR perspective – SME)
- Anissa Leung, VP Talent, Senior Recruiting & Training, North Asia, Ceva Logistics (HR perspective – MNC)
- Susane Yan, Regional Manager, Talent & Development APAC, Schroders (HR Perspective APAC)
- Steven Campbell, HR Director – APAC, Hallmark Cards (HR Perspective – APAC)
- Sian Griffiths, Emeritus Professor, CUHK (Medical perspective – Sian was Director, School of Public Health & led the HKSAR Government enquiry into SARS)
HR Magazine is the most widely circulated and respected independent HR publication in the Asia Pacific region. It provides quality editorial to the HR community and runs regular HR conferences and events throughout the region.
Copyrights: HR Magazine